1.3kW Gold short-wave emitter. SK15 end caps and fly leads fitted with FORK terminals. 230v, overall length end to end 350mm.
Used to in some Tansun/Thomas Sanderson products
More generally used to down-rate 1.5kW heaters to the lower wattage of 1.3kW. Especially useful where nuisance tripping of the supply is a problem.
Gold coated lamps filter out most of the red light associated with this type of lamp and are commonly used as an alternative to ruby lamps.
This lamp fits:
- Victory HLand HLQ15 (for down-rating)
- Victory HL and HLQ30 (for down-rating)
- Victory HL and HLQ45 (for down-rating)
- Leisure Heating HLX15 (for down-rating)
- Julian Christian Desighn 1.5kW Gazebo Heater (pre 2008)
- Tansun Rio (fork terminals need removing)
- Thomas Sanderson Heaters supplied by Tansun (fork terminals need removing)
- Tansun Sorrento
- Strynex 3kW (for down-rating
- Strynex 1.5kW (for down-rating)
- Quartzray 1.5kW and 3kW (for down-rating)
Many other brands of heater where needed to down-rate from 1.5kW to 1.3kW
If unsure which element you need for your heater. please ring 0115 9372727 for advice