The 4000 model has four 1 KW short-wave lamps, fitted into four individual cassettes.
This flexible system allows each cassette to be adjusted and locked into position around the contours of the vehicle body, ensuring maximum area coverage.
Height adjustment is made using the high performance locking gas strut, offering a near weightless movement to the cassette support arm.
Features and Benefits
- 500mm 1Kw High output GC Powerslim short wave tubes fitted to each cassette.
- Long lamp/emitter life with an average of 6000hours.
- 0 – 100% heat instantly through twin 30minute timers on both the Flash and Bake settings.
- Robust steel constructed stable frame, fitted with rear wheel locking castors.
- Maintenance free with no fan or filters to change.
- Easy height adjustment by locking gas strut.
- Individually switched heaters.
Average Curing SpecificationFiller / Stopper 4 – 6minutesPrimer 6 – 8minutesTop coat 10 – 12minutesSpecificationArea coverage 800mm x 1300mmMinimum operating distance – 500mm Max vertical curing height 2030mmMax horizontal curing height 1800mm220/240Volt 4KW 50Hz single phase 17.00ampsNot available as a 380/415v version