3kW/1.5kW Dual Output Infra-red Pendant Gazebo Heater
MADE IN KEYWORTH, ENGLAND
This energy-efficient Classic 3kW heater has been designed and manufactured by Leisure Heating Ltd specifically for use in thatched gazebos, pavilions and garden rooms.
Using good old-fashioned technology, which is slightly less efficient than modern short-wave infra-red, this Pendant heater still delivers a good amount of heat from three 1000W Medium-wave infra-red cassettes. The heater can be switched to half power via a two-gang switch (supplied).
This infra-red heater gives a more gentle heating effect than a typical wall-mounted patio heater and is specifically designed to work well in semi-enclosed structures at closer-than-usual distances from the people they are heating.
Extend your summer evenings with the Leisure Heating infra-red pendant gazebo heater. This easy-to-use radiant heater is designed to attach to the underside of the gazebo roof from chains and heats you and your guests on those spring, summer and autumn evenings long after the sun’s warmth has diminished.
Features and Benefits
3kW or 1.5kW switchable heat output
- Efficient and cheap to run
- No fumes or smell
- Rapid heat-up
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Uses up-to-date infra-red technology
- Dimensions: 450mm (corner to flat edge). height 100mm.
- Voltage: 230V/240v
- Wattage: 3000W heat output switchable to 1500W heat output when wired through the switch included in the kit.
- Element Type: Medium-wave cassette.
- Lead Length: Now supplied complete with installation kit comprising 5m lead(s), switch, hook and chain. The controller is supplied with 2 glands. Please note that the controller requires a hard-wired supply of 13A. Comprehensive wiring diagrams and installation instructions are also included.
BEWARE OF CHINESE COPIES OF THIS HEATER
For further information on this or any other of our pendant gazebo heaters, please call 0115 937 2727