Infra-red Under Table Heater
This economical 900W infra-red under table heater projects instant heat to people sat at the table. Infra-red warms people directly without having to heat the air in between.
The heater is safe, clean and efficient and is suitable for use inside or out. Ideal for patios, in conservatories, cafes, pub gardens and anywhere else you want to provide a comfortable heating effect around the legs and feet of people drinking or dining at a table.
The design allows heat to radiate 360 degrees and creates a comfortable low-level radiant warmth without being too harsh at close proximity to peoples legs.
The heater is freestanding and is enclosed by a metal grille. There is no danger from being burnt by the grille as it does not absorb the infra-red and stays cool to the touch. A safety anti-tilt cut-out switch which will turn the heater off if it falls over and the heater is switched on via an integral switch with a full power and half power setting.
Features and Benefits
- Robust metal and plastic construction
- 900W carbon fibre element
- Integral on/off and half/full power switch
- Fully portable- can be moved to where the table is required
- Odourless and silent in operation
- Safety tilt switch
- Ideal for localised heat
- Efficient and cheap to run
- Designed for outdoor OR indoor use but is not waterproof and should not beleft outdoors.
- Instant heat-up
Dimensions: dia 190mm, base 280mm, height 555mm.
Voltage: 230V 4A
Wattage: 450W / 900W
Element Type: 1 x Linear Carbon Fibre sealed for life.
Lead Length: Provided with 1.9 metres of cable and UK 13A plug.