1.5kW Ruby short-wave emitter. SK15 end caps and extra-long 500mm fly leads fitted with spade terminals.
The spade terminals can be cut off when fitting to heaters with screw connections.
230V – 240V. Overall length end to end 350mm. Used in many quartz infra-red space heaters.
Modern alternative to Ruby SLEEVED elements which are generally being phased out.
This lamp fits:
- Strynex wall mounted heaters
- Quartzray wall mounted heaters
- Older versions of the Birchwood Rhino Heater 240V version with wired lamps
- The RedRad portable infrared heater (not to be confused with Big Rad)
- Older Style Dimplex Church Heating solutions
- Some industrial paint dryers
Many other older heaters that use wired fit elements with Ruby sleeved or Ruby slim lamps
If unsure which element you need for your heater. please ring 0115 9372727 for advice